Data Centre Design Engineer required for a well-reputed multi-disciplinary practice of Consulting Engineers. Our client is looking for a Data Centre Design Engineer due to expansion of the business and being awarded multiple contracts & projects.
The successful candidate will be working within an integrated M&E department to specify and design Data Centre services, ensuring both compliance & quality of designs. The ideal Data Centre Design Engineer will be based in or locally to Central London.
You must be a passionate and approachable individual, ready to join a team with great camaraderie. You must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, with proven career longevity. You will be given the opportunity to work on several projects at once and will be joining the business at a very exciting time.
Data Centre Design Engineer - London Position Overview
- Working within the Electrical Department
- Delivering electrical Data Centre design
- Site surveys & visits and associated inspections
- Production of tender packages and analysing of tenders
- Monitoring and management of costs, quality and timescale
Data Centre Design Engineer - London Position Requirements
- You must have previous experience working on Data Centre projects.
- You must be proficient with the hands-on design of Data Centre projects.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Professional Chartership preferred, but not essential.
- Able to commute to Central London.
- Experience using Design Software such as Dialux, Relux & Amtech.
Data Centre Design Engineer - London Position Remuneration
- Salary of £50-£60k per year depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Benefits Package
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.