We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a Roofing sub-contractor who specialise in New build and refurbishments alongside the industry's established developers and main contractors. Our client, based in Maidstone work on projects in London and the surrounding areas.
The successful individual will have the relevant qualifications and ideally have knowledge of installing flat roofing products from Alumasc, Axter, Bauder, IKO, Langley and Radmat alongside occasional slating and tiling works however this is not essential. You will be required to travel to sites across London and have experience working on New builds and managing building envelope packages.
Our client is seeking these positions due to raid growth and success within the roofing industry and have built a great reputation.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Seeking a Site Manager to join a Roofing contractor
- Projects across London and the South East
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Approve Time Sheets
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Order materials based on schedules and knowledge of roof areas via tablet application.
- Ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Ensure that the works, carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations as they occur and advise your Contracts Manger (No works are to be carried out without written instruction from Main contractors in line with Contract procedures)
- Ensure works installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years previous Site Manager experience, but not essential
- Experience working on New build projects
- Must have good tenure
- Gold CSCS needed
- SMSTS or SSTS
- Good understanding of Word, Excel and Site Audit Software preferred
- Must be based in the South East
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary (D.O.E) £35,000-£50,000
- Company car/ car allowance
- Holiday + bank holidays
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.