We are currently recruiting an Architectural Technician to join a Traditional developer who focuses on Georgian style residential developments in Norwich. Our client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible due to continued growth.
Our client design and build luxury developments to the highest standard and pride themselves on working with one of the renowned classical architects who design all their elegant, luxury homes.
They have a Design Manager whom is also based at their Head Office in Norwich and the successful candidate will be working alongside the Design Manager in more of a technical capacity. The successful individual will hit the ground running, as this is a new role within the business and a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in the Residential sector is vital.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Architectural Technician to join a luxury developer based in Norwich
- Technical drawings for high profile development projects using AutoCAD
- Preparation of tender information and construction documents
- Be able to confidently produce Building Regulation drawings
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Architectural Technician / Technologist and hold a comprehensive knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent AutoCAD skills applied within the Residential Sector
- At least 5 - 6 years demonstrable experience - or background in the Residential sector
- Proficient ability in AutoCAD to produce and manage Building Regulations Construction drawings
- Knowledge in construction detailing and construction methods
- Excellent proactive project management skills and an ability to coordinate technical information on residential projects
- Experienced in building control, warranty provider and section agreement work technical standards
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary (D.O.E) £35,000 - £45,000
- Holiday allowance
- Private Healthcare (after probation)
- Pension scheme
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.