We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join an independent RICS regulated surveying practice based in Maidstone with a regional office in Central London. The successful individual will be working as part of a small team of supportive Chartered Surveying & Architectural professionals within the residential and commercial property sectors.
The role will involve, but not be limited to, assisting with the design and delivery of refurb and new build projects, undertaking employers agent services, working on Party Wall Awards, as well as Contract Admin and client liaison/client relationship development. Due to the varied workload & small practice setting this is a superb opportunity to fulfil a varied role that can offer excellent variety and exposure.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Location: Maidstone / London
- Job type: Permanent
- Qualification Level: Chartered - RICS (desirable)
- Salary: up to £40K (negotiable DOE)
- Start date: ASAP
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS status desirable (or near to achieving)
- Willing to work from Kent and London offices
- Enthusiastic with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Able to hit the ground running and be confident in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary up to £40K (negotiable DOE)
- Core hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday (flexible working)
- Business Mileage & Expenses
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for your birthday, plus paid leave between Christmas and New Year (rises with length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- RICS Subscriptions Paid
- CPD Support
- Profit share/share equity
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.