We are currently recruiting for a Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London that require another member of staff to join the team due to continued success. Our client are looking for an individual who has completed a RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying, and ideally started the APC process and gained around 2 years industry experience.
Our client operate nationwide across a range of sectors, including residential, commercial, leisure and education so this represents a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Building Surveyor to get a broad range of experience which will be invaluable in working towards APC completion.
Due to the nature of the role and our client's workload, the position can be tailored to suit an individual so therefore further details can be provided upon request.
Assistant Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying
- Completing APC (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience across the whole Building Surveying discipline
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK Driving license and willing to travel to sites as required
Assistant Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- APC support
- 25 days holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.