We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary Design & Property Consultancy based in Ipswich. The successful Property Manager will be advising clients on the strategic management of projects and portfolios, assisting the Head of Projects.
Project Manager Day-to-day Duties
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Manage project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management to minimise project issues
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Working towards profesional qualification (MRICS / MCIOB)
- Prince II Certification desirable
- Experience of working for a consultancy as a Project Manager
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full package to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.