We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy in Central London. Due to continued success, our client are looking to grow the team by appointing an experienced Building Surveyor and are keen to get someone on board as soon as possible.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working closely with the Directors on a range of commercial projects, undertaking a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, party wall work, dilapidations, preparation of specifications, project management and feasibility reports. Due to the nature of the work, it is envisaged that the successful individual will be Chartered (MRICS).
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Location: Central London
- Job type: Permanent
- Qualification level: Chartered - MRICS
- Salary: up to circa. £65K (DOE)
- Start date: ASAP
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Member of the RICS
- Experience across the full building surveying discipline
- Background working on commercial projects
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Office
- Knowledge of Revit and Adobe Photoshop CC/Elements advantageous
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of both external and internal staff
- Friendly, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to commute around to London to sites as required
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary up to circa. £65K (Negotiable DOE)
- Package to be discussed upon successful interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.