We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager / Employer's Agent to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Ealing. The successful Project Manager / Employer's Agent will join the Residential Development & Regeneration team, supporting the delivery of a range of mixed use / tenure residential projects on D&B Contracts. Our client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent Position Overview
- Delivering schemes from inception to completion, maintaining regular communication with clients, contactors and developers, as well as managing risk
- Chairing meetings, programmes and planning project
- Managing external stakeholders in order to understand and fulfil the client's needs
- Managing client relationships to develop repeat business
- Attending sites as well as internal and external client facing meetings
- Further duties to be discussed as required
Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent Position Requirements
- Chartered status desirable
- Degree educated in a property / construction related field
- Experience of leading internal and external project teams
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Healthcare allowance
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.