We are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join one of the most respected property consultancies in the South West. Due to continued success across the company, our client would consider someone working from either their Exeter, Bristol or Plymouth offices and are keen to get someone in place as soon as possible.
It is envisaged that the successful Property Manager will be degree educated and professionally qualified with a strong background in a similar role, working as a Commercial Property Manager. Due to the nature of the role, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a strong work ethic are both key attributes that our client will be looking for.
Acting on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants across the South West, our client's Property Team offer a full property management service, with a focus on estate management, office, industrial & retail and also some residential block management. The successful Property Manager will be working with specific clients to ensure that properties are actively managed and an effective service is provided that will maximise client's returns.
Property Manager - Position Overview
- Job Title: Property Manager
- Location: Exeter / Bristol / Plymouth
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- Start date: ASAP
- Reason for position: Continued growth
- Experience required: Background working as a Commercial Property Manager
Property Manager - Position Requirements
- Degree educated & professionally qualified
- Previous experience in commercial property management
- Good working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Act
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Full UK Driving License
Property Manager - Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary: DOE
- Working hours: 09:00 -17:30, M - F
- Car / Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.