We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of the largest Residential Developers in the UK. The successful SS will be working from our clients Hertfordshire office, is located between Watford and Barnet, and will be expected to travel to sites in the surrounding areas as and when required. The role has come about due to continued success.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be fully responsible for the commercial reporting of projects within the region including benchmarking, land viabilities, tender recommendations, WIP, cash flows, valuations, final accounts and VIM process
It is envisaged that the most suitable SQS will hold a relevant degree, or equivalent. Previous experience working on residential projects is important, as is experience of using COINS. A good knowledge of Building regulations, NHBC and H&S will also be important.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Overall responsibility for the Commercial Management of projects, including:
- Land viabilities
- Tender recommendations
- WIP reports
- Cash flows
- Final Accounts
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Member of CIOB or RICS (preferable, not essential)
- Vast amount of experience working on residential projects
- Strong knowledge of Building Reg's, NHBC and H&S
- IT literate (experience of using COINS)
- Ambitious and driven
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 08:30 - 17:00, Monday - Tuesday, 08:30 - 16:00 on Friday
- Car / Car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.