We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the largest Residential Developers in the UK. The successful QS will be working from our clients Hertfordshire office, is located between Watford and Barnet, and will be expected to travel to sites in the surrounding areas as and when required. The role has come about due to continued success.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be fulfilling an encompassing role that will revolve around the commercial management of projects, scheduling and quantifying materials and labour, monitor & report costs, and attend prestart, specification and any other relevant meetings. More specific day-to-day duties can be provided as required.
It is envisaged that the most suitable QS will hold a relevant degree, or equivalent. Previous experience working on residential projects is important, as is experience of using COINS. A good knowledge of Building regulations, NHBC and H&S will also be important.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Commercial Management of projects
- Scheduling and quantifying materials and labour
- Monitor and report costs
- Attend prestart, specification and any other relevant meetings
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Relevant degree, or equivalent
- Experience of working on residential projects
- Good knowledge of Building Reg's, NHBC and H&S
- IT literate (experience of using COINS)
- Ambitious and driven
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 08:30 - 17:00, Monday - Tuesday, 08:30 - 16:00 on Friday
- Car / Car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.