Service / Installation Engineer required for a collating machinery specialist in New Milton. The successful candidate will travel 4-6 times a year overseas trips per year with each trip lasting a week. You will be servicing and installing collating equipment and also helping build the machinery in the factory.
Service / Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Travelling overseas 4-6 times a year for a duration of 1 week
- Machine testing on collators
- General Service and repairs
- Machine relocation
- Installing equipment
Service / Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Service / installing experience
- Strong engineering background
- Preferably experience with collating equipment
- Must be based within 10 miles of New Milton
Service / Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 + £3000 potential bonus
- Other benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.