Data Analyst required for a well established manufacturer and distributor of lined piping, fitting etc. based in the Littleborough area. The successful candidate will be joining a new part of the business so the position would be ideal for an experienced Data Analyst / Database Developer. You will be working independently and collaborating with colleagues assisting with IT queries. You may also be required to help out with other departments.
Data Analyst Developer Position Overview
- Creating regular reports and dashboards and assisting with IT queries
- Trouble shooting and bug fixing IT queries in collaboration with IT suppliers.
- Developing process improvements within the ERP system (EFACS).
- Reviewing and analysing data and making suggestions for improvements.
- Building SQL queries to extract data from a single data source.
- Identifying internal customer needs to find fit for purpose solutions and reports.
- Assisting with smaller IT issues and setting up shop floor terminals (not currently installed).
- To review orders to determine the required material requirements or material priorities (when required to help the team - training will be provided).
Data Analyst Developer Position Requirements
- Proven experience working in a Technical Analyst / Database Developer role, gathering, analysing, manipulating, cleansing and interrogating data.
- Well-developed experience and skill of extracting data using SQL.
- Solid understanding of various data base technologies including MS products, Excel, Access and SQL to include the ability to effectively write and interpret queries and results.
- Strong technology background, including a current understanding of database systems and cloud computing to help with future expansion.
- Well-developed customer service skills and a collaborative approach.
- Qualifications or experience that lend themselves to successfully building this part of the business and its ambitions for growth.
- Desired - knowledge of the EFACS system, albeit this is not imperative.
Data Analyst Developer Position Remuneration
- £20,000-£26,000 dependent on experience
- 5-hour week Monday-Friday
- 20 days' holiday (bank holidays on top) rising to 25 days second year
- Personal competitive pension plan
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.