Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of attachments for plant machinery in the Aylesbury area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be of a fairly junior level in order to be moulded into a successful Design Engineer. It is also envisaged that the successful candidate will be degree served and will be confident using Solidworks.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Product development
- Involvement in new and existing projects
- Day to day production duties
- Designing new and existing products using SolidWorks (Attachments for plant machinery)
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject
- Ideally 1-3 years' experience within a similar role (preferred)
- An interest in Plant Machinery
- Confident using SolidWorks
- Based in a commutable distance of Aylesbury
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £22,000-£28,000 dependent on experience
- Company performance bonus (expected to be 1 months' salary)
- Death in Service 3X salary
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- 08:00 - 16:30 Monday-Friday (hour lunch)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.