Purchasing Assistant - Mechanical Engineering required for a well-established steel manufacturer based in Ossett. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience and good working knowledge of mechanical engineering / steel, and have excellent communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get their foot in the mechanical engineering industry.
Purchasing Assistant Position Overview
- Relevant admin
- Processing orders
- Updating the internal systems
- Preparing delivery notes
- Basic book keeping duties
- liaison with customers and suppliers
- Booking goods in/out
- Preparing invoices
- Ambitious and driven to learn and progress within the role
Purchasing Assistant Position Requirements
- Must have knowledge within Mechanical Engineering/ steel experience
- Effective time management
- Well organised.
- Adaptable and flexible approach, able to work on own initiative
- Sage desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills
- Proficient with all MS Office disciplines
Purchasing Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £16,000-£18,000
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.