Graduate Technical Engineer required. required for our client who is a well-established production line Equipment manufacturer for the food industry. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Graduate Technical Engineer to join the expanding service department team at their office team located near to the Solihull area.
The Graduate Technical Engineer will be expected to be organised and manage engineers labour and daily workload. Other tasks include; ordering materials, booking in planned maintenance times etc. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients, therefore you must be confident on the phone.
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Overview
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
- Maintaining stock levels ordering parts and tools from suppliers
- General office administration tasks
- Ordering spare parts for jobs
- Dealing with Delivery's in and out of the factory to insure Items arrive on time
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in customer site technical engineering support
- AutoCAD skills desirable
- Active user of all Microsoft office apps
- HND/ HNC or similar in an Engineering / packaging environment
- Previous experience working within a Service / Technical role is desirable
- Based in a Commutable Distance from Solihull
- Full clean UK Driving License
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £24,000 to £30,000 Depending on Experience
- Holidays 20 days plus bank Holidays
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.