Service Advisor - Automotive Specialist required for an established and growing aftermarket automotive supplier based in the Stafford area. The customer service Advisor will be involved in processing sales orders, answering general queries & dealing with any issues from customers. A calm manner with good organisational skills & experienced customer service background within the automotive industry are required for this role.
Service Advisor - Automotive Specialist- Position Overview
- To provide the front-of-house point of contact for in store and workshop customers
- Deliver a high level of customer service and experience
- To maximise booking efficiency of the workshop calendar
- To maximise sales conversion of the vehicle report
- To attend trade shows and events as marketing & sales efforts
- Assisting in general sales duties as may be necessary.
Service Advisor - Automotive Specialist- Position Requirements
- Be customer centric and willing to deliver high level of customer service
- Must have previous experience in automotive parts supply and/or automotive service advisor role
- Be methodical and have well organised working practices
- Have ability to work and communicate well as part of a busy team
- Have sound technical understanding of a cars
- Be passionate about performance tuning
- full UK driving licence
- Based in a distance from commutable Stafford
Service Advisor - Automotive Specialist- Position Remuneration
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus package
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.