Graduate Buyer required for a well-established manufacturer based in the Woking area. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business they require an enthusiastic graduate to support the Purchasing Manager in the Procurement of Raw Materials and Product Procurement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a degree-qualified candidate from a Business Studies, Marketing or supply chain related subject, to join a well-established and growing manufacturer.
Graduate Purchasing Assistant Position Overview
- Raising Purchase Orders and often working to expedite orders to meet project deadlines
- Liaising with suppliers to maintain consistency of quality and lead times
- Working with the Engineering teams to provide updates on supply issues and possible delays
- Liaising with customers to manage expectations on project deadlines
- Reducing costs and sourcing materials from Bill of Materials
Graduate Purchasing Assistant Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an Business Studies, Marketing or supply chain related subject
- Proficient with Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP systems desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Woking
Graduate Purchasing Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday, 40 hour week. Full Time. Permanent Position.
- 28 Days Holidays, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.