Our client, a firm of Chartered Surveyors, are looking for a Building Surveyor to join them, full time, working across South West London. The work would be predominantly focused in the Residential Sector as they have recently agreed a large property management contract of which they are looking for a Building Surveyor to assist with. Additional duties include party wall surveys, home buyer surveys, dilapidations, property advice and project-based works for commercial clients and private home owners.
They have offices on Hampshire and London. The position can be remote with site visits across the dedicated region or it can be a hybrid position.
Building Surveyor Position Benefits
- Salary: £35k - £60k DOE (potentially more for a strong candidate)
- Company car or Car Allowance
- 22 days Holiday plus BH
- Further benefits can be discussed
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Operating across SW postcodes but will be home based predominantly.
- Primarily completing Building Surveys, Home Buyer surveys and Mortgage Valuations
- Reporting to the director
- Responsible for your own work and own diary
- Further details can be discussed as required
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Able to operate across SW postcodes
- Full UK driving license
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in the residential sector is essential
- Open to mid to senior level Building Surveyors
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please call: 01243812609
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.