I am currently recruiting an Architectural Technician for an award winning National House Builder in the Newcastle area. This is an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Architectural Technician with a strong background of working for a developer or a national house builder. The Architectural Technician is required to have excellent knowledge of building regulations; it is essential for this role that you have good working knowledge of AutoCAD as you will predominantly be working using this software.
If successful, your role will involve working on masterplans and producing planning drawings ready for submissions these projects will be within residential and mixed used developments. It is envisaged that the Architectural Technician will have excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD, however experience of Sketch Up, Photoshop and Illustrator would be desirable. This opportunity is for an ambitious and driven Architectural Technician to work for a National House Builder with over 2000 staff currently this is a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on Residential and Mixed use projects
- Designing using CAD but sketchup and Photoshop will be used when necessary for presentations
- Working throughout planning stages up to submission
- Construction detailing
- Working independently on projects.
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience UK based working within the residential/mixed use area.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge / experience of lifetime homes preferable but not essential
- Housing quality indicators (HQI)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator.
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30K-£35K DOE
- Company Car
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.