A Senior Architectural Technologist is required to join one of the UK's leading and most reputable consultancies within their industry. This role will be based within the Nottingham area. Our client has an extensive list of completed and ongoing projects ranging from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to MOD work. With large projects in the pipeline, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technologist to progress their career with a leading consultancy. This opportunity is a full time permanent position.
Why Choose Our Client? - Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive Salary £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- 5% company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual pay review
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid Working - Up to 3 days a week
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Senior Architectural Technologist Key Requirements
- 5+ Years Architectural Experience
- Revit proficient
- Lives within a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Strong design, presentational and report writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good knowledge of building regulations
- British Passport Holder
- No previous criminal convictions
- Driving licence
If you are an Architectural Technologist and would like to take on a new challenge please apply and further details can be provided.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.