We are currently working alongside a digital design consultancy based near Reading that are looking to bring on an Interior Commercial Designer to join their growing team. This role has come around due to our clients securing a lucrative project so need additional staff to facilitate the company's growth. As a company they work on a variety of projects valuing around £500k to £10M. As the Interior Commercial Designer, you will be responsible for helping to survey clients' buildings, producing Revit as-built architectural models. You will then help with the production and submission of all interior designs. Your main role is to create flawless design schemes that aid in the winning of a project.
Interior Commercial Designer Benefits
- Salary up to £45,000
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Team and individual bonus scheme
Interior Commercial Designer Position Overview
- Translating the client brief into incredible interior designs, striving to ensure 100% accuracy for all drawings and visualisations presented to clients and suppliers
- Assist with site surveys and scanning to gain an understanding of the space and its limitations
- Meet with Clients alongside your colleagues to take a brief and understand the budget.
- Draw up briefing documents to include the space planning template and interior design scheme and ensure client sign off.
- Finalise the furniture, fabrics, finishes and overall colour scheme.
- Create sheets for intricate details and bespoke items e.g. Kitchen joinery
Interior Commercial Designer Position Requirements
- A minimum of 2 + years' experience working within Interior Design
- Degree Qualified in Interior Design
- Previous experience on commercial interior schemes preferable
- Competent in Revit
- Enscape / Twinmotion / Lumion experience preferable
- Based around the Berkshire area.
- Capable completing projects within set timelines.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.