Currently representing a growing consultancy in Portsmouth that are seeking an Architectural Technologist to join the team. Our client is a multi-Disciplined company that have a great reputation for working on prestigious buildings and the Defence Estate in London. Being part of the company means working to the values of integrity, service, trust, respect and responsibility.
This particular client has experienced strong growth over the past 2 years' and are looking at over double the turnover of last year, onboarding numerous new clients, with plans to open additional offices before then end of the year. This presents excellent opportunities for growth and progression in the business with the chance to move up into management positions, work on new projects and have an exciting and fulfilling career.
Architectural Technologist Benefits
- Salary £25k to £45k DOE
- 20 days' holidays plus Loyalty Scheme
- Professional Fees Paid
- Free Parking
- CPD and Training
- Company Social Events
- Availability to participate in charity events throughout the year.
Architectural Technologist Position Overview
- Undertaking all aspects of AutoCAD drawing and design work including CAD designs, measuring site surveys, attending site visits.
- Maintaining Quality Standards for Drawings.
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including engineers, architects and surveyors.
- General office duties.
- Encouragement for own continuous professional learning
Architectural Technologist Position Requirements
- Experience of working on construction projects.
- Ability to complete measured site surveys and attend site visits.
- Understanding of historic buildings and conservation protocols.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent team player.
- Good communication skills.
- SC Clearance will be required so applicants will need to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum of SC level.
- Excellent software knowledge including AutoCAD, Revit, Office.
- Awareness of building Regulation and Planning Applications.
- Full UK Drive Licence preferable
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.