We are currently recruiting for a Principal Designer to join a leading multidisciplinary practice and work from our client's London office. Having been established for over 60 years, our client has an enviable reputation within the industry. The role has come about due to continued growth and a desire to develop the existing Principal Design Team further and develop this arm of their business.
The successful Principal Designer would be an integral part of team, with opportunities to progress due to their plans to grow. The Principle Designer will work on a variety of projects, predominantly Residential (mainly social), Commercial & Leisure (such as football stadiums), with values ranging up to multi-million pounds.
This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Principal Designer to take the next step in their career and join a progressive, forward thinking company looking to grow their Principal Design function. Equally, the role would also suit a current CDM professional already working in a management position looking to move on to a company with a clear progression and development plan in place.
Principle Designer Position Overview
- Attending meetings
- Managing the existing CDM team
- Developing new business & clients to enable growth of the division
- Principal Design duties as required
- Other aspects of the role to be discussed as required
Principle Designer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a CDM/ Principal Design role
- NEBOSH certification
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous management experience ideally
Principle Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive salary DOE
- Expenses allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Phone & Laptop
- Standard working hours: 09:00 - 17:30, M-F
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.