Currently representing a well-established family run modular building company based near Winchester who are after a CAD Technician to join the design team. The business is involved in producing timber frame buildings for the residential & commercial sector and are involved in the whole process from manufacturing to design & build. This is an exciting time for the company with increased workload on the horizon so are looking for a driven & enthusiastic individual to come on board to assist with the detailed drawing and visualisations of designs. Currently with a team of 30 staff this role would predominately be an office based positon.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Preparing accurate detailed drawings layouts such as floor plans, elevations and perspectives in 2D and 3D CAD
- Utilising latest 3D software and 3D visualisations
- Knowledge of the latest Building Regulations to be implemented in the commercial designs would be advantageous
- Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
- Devolving technical solutions to construction problems
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Revit would be advantageous
- BTEC/ HND / HNC / Degree in a design related discipline (ideally Architectural)
- Full UK Driving Licence- will need a car to get to the offices
- Commutable distance to the Winchester area
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: 20k to 26k DOE
- 20 days' holiday + bank holiday
- Monday to Friday - 40-hour week
- Regular company outings
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.