Currently representing a well-established regional developer who are looking to bring the design process in house so are looking to employ an Architect / Architectural Technician for their office based in Moray. Our client currently employs 20 staff and are growing organically, with significant growth forecasted, having acquired land in Aberdeenshire, so it is an exciting time to join the company.
The Architect / Architectural Technician will be reporting to the Directors, working on luxury homes and will be responsible for the designs and working drawings. The Architect / Architectural Technician will lead the initial briefing process with clients and take ownership for the production of drawings / visualisations of the homes so the ideal candidate will be commercially aware with excellent client facing experience.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of 5 years UK work experience within the residential sector, ideally having a strong knowledge of working on luxury homes projects.
Architect / Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Report and lead the briefing process & review on project programmes.
- Prepare concept design sketches and develop the design.
- Manage the design proposals in a drawn format.
- Production of Stage Reports and any other necessary reports required for projects.
- Attend Client project meetings to present architectural designs and reports.
Architect / Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- HND / HNC / Degree qualified in an Architectural discipline
- Excellent design flair
- Residential / luxury homes experience
- Commercially aware / client facing experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong Portfolio
Architect / Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 to £50,000 DOE
- 30 days holiday
- Working hours 8am to 5pm
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.