Our client a leader within their field, are looking for an MEP Technician with a Revit bias for their offices in Derby. This is an exciting time for the Company, with steady growth predicted, so looking to expand the Derby office with another MEP Technician.
The MEP Technician will primarily be responsible for services layouts and details robust from a cost, installation / buildability and maintenance perspective for individual housing modules that deliver and meet both client and manufacturing requirements. The MEP Technician should have good knowledge of UK building regulations, with drawings that meet factory production and assembly requirements with a focus on pre assembly and ease of installation.
The MEP Technician should be fully proficient with Revit MEP and should have a strong attention to detail. You should have extensive experience on working residential projects, ideally within the offsite sector. Ideally you will be CIBSE or CIAT accredited, however this is not essential.
MEP Technician Position Overview
- Developing design details for individual housing modules that deliver and meet both client and manufacturing requirements
- Resolve issues and designs for final production
- Assisting the research & development department in the production of design detail and the creation of test specimen (i.e. fire / acoustic testing).
- Support site installation process and resolve any issues
- Establish route cause of problems and work with the rest of the design team to develop robust solutions
MEP Technician Position Requirements
- CIAT accreditation advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Revit Essential
- Knowledge of coordination and installation of services for timber frame is highly desirable
- Good onsite experience with a focus on designing built installations
- Specific experience in mechanical/ventilation and plumbing design
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and technical drawing
- Experience of document control and BIM is desirable
MEP Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Health Cover
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.