Our client a leading, award winning consultancy are recruiting for a Senior Layout Designer to join them in their East Midlands office. This opportunity requires an individual to join and work on a variety of projects from small scale developments to high volume housing so experience within different types of layout design would be highly advantageous.
Day to day the Senior Layout Designer will be involved with sketching, site layout design and feasibility studies. The Senior Layout Designer will design and access statements coupled with project management skills and have the ability to deal with clients from brief to completion. The most suitable candidate will have experience in housing standards and house type design. The Senior Layout Designer will be preparing street elevation drawings so experience of this would be advantageous.
The clients will be mainly house builders therefore it would be beneficial to have previously works for a practice in a similar field or in an in house team with a developer. The Layout Designer should be confident and have good hand drawing skills. This role requires a wide range of software experience including CAD, Vectorworks, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop however training will be provided. This opportunity would offer a Senior Layout Designer the opportunity to progress within the company and work for a leading consultancy, in return the Senior Layout Designer will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package in reflection to level of experience and background.
Senior Layout Designer Position Overview
- Design and Access statements
- Deal with clients from brief to completion
- Prepare street evaluation drawings
- Working with housebuilders
- Using different software packages to product designs.
Senior Layout Designer Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role
- CAD Experience
- Knowledge of Vectorworks and InDesign
- Housing standards experience and house type design
- Ability to prepare street elevation drawings.
Senior Layout Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday + BH (3 discretionary days)
- Life insurance
- 7% Pension
- CPD ongoing training and support
- Discounts on major retail brand
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.