I am currently recruiting for an Architectural Technologist to join a multi-disciplinary practice based in Exeter. The successful individual will be working for a large Architectural team within the area. The company deliver projects within a range of sectors and these projects range up to the value of £40M in value.
This role requires an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working within a multi-disciplinary practice ideally with multi-site experience also. The successful Senior Architectural Technician should have excellent understanding of UK building regs. This role requires the Technician to use their strong REVIT & CAD skills to produce designs as per requirements. The Senior Architectural Technician should possess contract administration experience and communication skills as the role will be heavily weighted towards working both independently and part of a team.
This role requires a Senior Architectural Technician who has the ability to mentor junior individuals within the team also. The role will be predominantly client facing and it would be highly advantageous if the individual had experience of project management due to the nature of this role. My client reward individuals with the opportunity for rapid career progression and the opportunity to be rewarded for hard work with an excellent remuneration.
Architectural Technologist Position Overview
- Mentor junior team members
- Preparing & managing detailed design and production information
- Assisting the design team
- Client facing
- Liaise with Principle designers with managing Health and Safety design stage with reviews
- Designing using REVIT & CAD
- Contract administration
Architectural Technologist Position Requirements
- Chartered by CIAT ideally but not essential.
- REVIT & CAD skills
- UK building regulations experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills for the client facing role
- Contract administration and project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Architectural Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience (£30K-£40K) + car allowance
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working & relocation package if necessary
- Enhanced Pension
- Regular CDP opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.