A Landscape Planner required for a well-established multi-disciplinary Landscape Architecture Practice based near Brighton. This is a Practice that offer a range of services in Landscape Architecture and Ecology from residential, education and regeneration schemes. The Landscape Planner will be working alongside the Senior Landscape Architect and the Senior Landscape Planner on a range of exciting projects. The Landscape Planner will be responsible for the design production and assessment on their own landscape planning projects as well as assisting on other team matters.
Landscape Planner Position Overview
- Working on the planning aspect of projects from residential, education and regeneration schemes.
- Responsible for the design production and assessment on their own landscape planning projects as well as assisting on other team matters.
- meeting project deadlines
- Assisting in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
Landscape Planner Position Requirements
- An interest and experience in Landscape Planning
- Able to manage own time
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other members of staff.
Landscape Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary 25k to £32k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Holiday Entitlement.
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.