Currently representing a leading Property Consultancy who have been established for over 200 years with key services in the Norfolk area. This particular property consultancy specialises within the residential, commercial and rural sectors and have an excellent reputation in the industry for adding value.
With multiple offices across the UK their client base spans across the South East and are really growing within their main focused sector of rural / historic work. They are currently on the lookout for a talented Senior Planning Consultant to support the Planning department predominately delivering cost effective solutions to planning issues, planning applications and appeals, undertaking site development appraisals and liaising with clients, land owners and developers. This is a crucial role with the potential for an Associate position to support the continued expansion of their team.
The Senior Planning Consultant will have experience operating in a planning role for either a consultancy house builder or within the public sector. It's important that the Senior Planning Consultant will be motivated to deliver an excellent service and have the ambition to progress their career. Ideally the Senior Planning Consultant will have some exposure to operating within a rural / agricultural environment, although this is not essential.
Senior Planning Consultant Position Overview
- Manage a wide variety of existing relationships, managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Delivering cost effective solutions to planning issues, planning applications and appeals, undertaking site development appraisals and liaising with clients, land owners and developers.
- Proactively managing engagement with the local planning authority and other stakeholders
- Providing robust evidence to support the planning case
- Preparing high quality planning submissions and Development Plan Representations
- Representing the clients' commercial interests throughout the planning process
Senior Planning Consultant Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in a Planning discipline
- MRTPI qualified (preferable) or working towards APC submission.
- Experience in operating within a rural / agricultural environment
Senior Planning Consultant Position Remuneration
- £35k + DOE
- Other Company Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.