Currently representing a leading Property Consultancy who have been established for over 200 years with key services in the Norfolk area. This particular property consultancy specialises within the residential, commercial and rural sectors and have an excellent reputation in the industry for adding value.
With multiple offices across the UK their client base spans across the South East and are really growing within their main focused sector of rural / historic work. They are currently on the lookout for a talented Junior Architectural Technician to support the Architect predominately on the production of feasibility, planning and working drawings, so are looking for excellent individuals to support the continued expansion of their team.
The Graduate Architectural Technologist will be almost graduating or have 1 / 2 years' experience as a Technician and showcase a real willingness to learn from their time at University / college.
Junior Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Production of feasibility, planning and working drawings.
- In consultation with Senior staff, decide the format and scope of design data required for project (drawings, schedules, specification, etc.).
- Interpret instructions from senior Architectural staff regarding technical content of drawings, and legal requirements of the Building Regulations and other statutory bodies.
- Translate standard/proprietary clients details onto working drawings.
Junior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- HNC / Bsc in Architectural Technology or deign related discipline
- Soon to be graduating or with 1 / 2 years experience
- Computer Aided Design Software (AutoCAD)
Junior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £18k to £22k
- 20 Days Holiday+ BH
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.