Trainee Engineer / Junior Engineer required for our client; a technical services provider for the swimming pool industry including service, maintenance and design within the leisure industry based in the North West. Due to expansion they are looking to hire a Trainee Engineer to service and maintain swimming pools across the North West.
The Trainee Engineer will ideally live in/around Manchester but the work to be carried out will be nationwide and will require the Junior Engineer to occasionally stay away if required. Full training will be given on this role and it is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to become an engineer within the swimming pool / leisure industry.
No previous experience of the industry is required, just the drive and ambition from someone willing to learn a new skill and progress within an ever growing company within the leisure industry.
Trainee Engineer Position Overview
The successful Trainee Engineer will be trained on the following;
- Planned maintenance inspections on dosing systems and filtration systems
- Producing reports following site visits
- Producing reports regarding any remedial work to be carried out
- Attend break downs and call outs to maintained sites
- Assist the projects department with installations
Trainee Engineer Position Requirements
- Any previous work experience (similar experience advantageous)
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to spend the occasional night away due to work location
Trainee Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary 16k - £22k dependent on experience
- Overtime paid
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Expenses paid
- Opportunity to progress
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.