Workshop Engineer / Mechanical Engineer required for our client; a pump solutions specialist company based in the Bedfordshire area. They require an experienced Workshop Engineer to join their team.
The successful Electro/Mechanical Engineer will have experience in a workshop environment repairing and overhauling pumps. You will be tasked with completing all repairs to a high standard. The Workshop Engineer will have a flexible approach to overtime and must live in or close to the Bedfordshire area.
The Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' commercial experience on electrical pumps, motors and gear boxes and must have experience of being in a similar role with the ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Workshop Engineer Position Overview
- Repair of pumps and associated electro / mechanical equipment
- Installation and repair of control panels
- Build and repair booster sets
- Testing of repairs before despatch
- Fault find and repair
- Motor rewinds
Workshop Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have worked in a similar role
- Must have proven background in repair and overhaul of pumps or other related mechanical products
- Fault Finding skills beneficial but not essential
- Be flexible to overtime and unsocial working hours
- Must reside within a commutable distance to Bedfordshire
Workshop Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £29k DOE
- Overtime Available
- 5 Hours per week
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holiday's
- Full PPE provided
- Uniform provided
- Staff gym available on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.