Scaffolding Estimator - Required to join my client's well-established team, based in the North West area. This position is vacant due to continued growth and development within the business, therefore they our client are seeking an Estimator to provide Onsite management, preparation of valuations and agreement of payment.
This opportunity for a Scaffolding Estimator is a perfect opportunity for someone with good knowledge of the scaffolding Industry ready to take the next step in their career. The company that the Scaffolding Estimator will be working for are rapidly expanding within the industry.
Scaffolding Estimator Position Overview
- Onsite management, preparation of valuations and agreement of payment
- Deliver prompt financial agreements of scaffolding contracts.
- Notices and submissions
- Timely submissions of measure, variation, additional cost claims
- Preparing take offs
- Health and Safety issues
- Collection of allocation sheets etc.
Scaffolding Estimator Position Requirements
- Knowledge of contract scaffolding measurement and valuation
- Able to read drawings and specifications
- Experience of working on live contracts
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract and contract law
- Estimating experience within the Scaffolding sector
- Good communication skills
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving Licence
Scaffolding Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £45K
- Car allowance
- Holiday Allowance - 22 Days Per Annum (Accrued) + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonuses
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.