Business Development Manager / BDM required for our client; A security company specialising in manufacturing, installing, servicing and maintaining Access Control, Door Entry Systems and CCTV Systems. Due to expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling the company's range of security products such as Access Control and Door Entry and selling their services such as installs, renovations and service level agreements. The role is mainly office based in Hertfordshire but there is a requirement to book and attend meetings with new + existing clients as well as book sales demonstrations to promote the company's product range.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Develop new business
- Account manage existing clients
- Organise sales demonstrations to promote the company's product range
- Write monthly reports relating to sales and marketing
- Aim to achieve monthly set sales targets
- Sell the company's products as well as their services
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Sales and marketing skills
- Previous experience working with/for housing associations & builders
- At least 5 years' sales experience in the building / construction industry
- Able to develop and retain client relationships
- Professional + Organised
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of Security products such as Access Control, Door Entry + CCTV advantageous
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- £30k - £40k (OTE circa £60k)
- Company Car
- 21 day's annual leave rising to 25
- Pension scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.