Support Desk Manager / Help Desk Manager required for our client, specialists in the specification and installation of electronic system. The company has experienced significant growth during the last 3 years, and with offices across the globe, they are looking to expand further in 2020.
Ideally the Support Desk Manager will be based in Macclesfield where the primary focus of the role is to ensure that clients receive excellent customer service, adhering to stringent SLA's. This role requires a high-level of technical personnel management, leading a team of IT and Engineering professionals.
The Support Desk Manager will be reporting directly to the Group Operations Director and will be a paramount part of this side of the business running smoothly.
Support Desk Manager Position Overview
- Assist in the management of engineers and sub-contractors on site ensuring that health and safety requirements are met.
- Monitor & Schedule Small Works, Service Calls & Routine Maintenance Calls.
- Review products performance and liaise with Group Operations Director with issues and proposed solutions.
- Maintain service schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating resources and resolving problems.
- Monitor incident reports, client complaints and agreed SLA's, report concerns to Group Operations Director.
- Support the IT Manager in developing our internal IT systems to support colleagues and drive operational efficiency
- Facilitate training/updates for new system designs released by the Innovations Team
Support Desk Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a support / help desk, customer service manager role
- Experience within the following areas would be an advantage, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder, Fire, AV and IT Systems
- Excellent at managing people, motivating and developing staff
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Organisational and problems solving skills
Support Desk Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Portable Smart Device
- Life Cover
- Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.