Refrigeration Engineer and Air Conditioning Service Engineer required. Our client is a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning company with a nationwide coverage who are looking to expand their service team. The ideal refrigeration and air conditioning engineer will live within Kent. The company has service engineers placed strategically across the UK so the majority of your visits will be within 30 miles of your postcode, occasionally further afield to match business needs.
The refrigeration and air conditioning engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on small to medium commercial equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, bottle coolers and air conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs and split systems. Other duties will include diagnosing refrigeration units' problems, finding faults and monitoring operation of units at desired temperature. Customers and sites are within the commercial and retail sector such as Pubs, Clubs, Shops, Restaurant, and Hotels,
It is also expected that the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer will hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or the City & Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer Overview
- Reactive service and maintenance on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems for customers within the retail sector with additional duties on air conditioning systems.
Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience working on refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
- Knowledge of air conditioning service and diagnostic duties
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Advantageous)
Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £27k -30k (DOE)
- 28 days holiday
- Door to Door Travel pay
- On call rota
- Overtime available (At additional rates)
- Company Van & Fuel Card
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.