Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist air conditioning and refrigeration company who operate within Somerset. They have been operating for over 50 years within the industry. Offering a range of assistance to their customers from design , installation , commissioning through to service and maintenance duties.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will be carrying out both planned and reactive tasks such as service, install, maintenance, repair, fault finding and breakdowns on a wide range of air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment such as bottle coolers, ice machines, fridges, freezers, cold rooms, cabinets, VRFs, VRFS, Splits and Multi Splits. The ACR Engineer will be working throughout local schools, NHS sites, hotels and retail stores. The ideal candidate would live no longer than 1 hour away from Highbridge. The majority of this role is air conditioning duties and less refrigeration works.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will need to have a full UK driving license and an F-Gas 2079 Cat-1 certificate and NVQ2 or City and Guilds level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration. It would be advantageous to hold any specific manufacturer certificates.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, install, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and breakdowns duties on A/C and Refrigeration systems
- Working within school and NHS sites, hotels and retail sites.
- Rare night or week stay away to assist with installations and planned service works.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience working on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
- Must be able to Service, Install. Maintenance on ACR systems.
- F-Gas 2079 Cat-1
- NVQ2 or City Guilds Level 2 qualification in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Full driving licence
- Proven customer service and communication skills
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Door to Door Travel pay
- 40 hour working week (8:30-5:30)
- Overtime available
- Call out (Currently 1 in 10)
- Company Van & Tools
- Phone & Uniform
- 28 Days holiday inc Bank Holidays (Increasing over time served)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.