Multi-Skilled Operative required. Our client is a well-established firm that has grown and adapted within the industry into an independent group that supplies specialist products to the construction industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled operative to work with the operations team and deliver first class safety, quality, and environmental compliance and service for my client's global customer base.
Multi-Skilled Operator Position Overview
- Operation of mobile plant equipment
- Carry out daily maintenance and record keeping for mobile plant
- Carry out housekeeping activates in all areas of the site
- Carry out basic maintenance and cleaning on site
- Carrying out daily operations on site as directed by site management
- Carry out regular inspections of site infrastructure
- Take due care of health and safety legislation, company producers.
- Reporting of any safety or environmental issues to site management.
- Attending site safety meetings
- To carry out any other such reasonable job related takes that may be required.
Multi-Skilled Operator Position Requirements
- Proven background in a multi-skilled position or similar role
- Knowledge of plant operations
- Understanding of health and safety issues
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
Multi-Skilled Operator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday - 07:00 - 18:00
- 28 days' holiday including bank
- Parking on site
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy