Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of sheet metal applications based in the Haddenham-Aylesbury area. In support of continual growth, the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team and work on bespoke projects. This role will be suitable to graduate or junior level Mechanical Design Engineers as my client is happy to offer coaching to develop your skills.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Working on specific projects, providing engineering drawings and designs via 3D CAD software for standard and bespoke products for manufacturing and installation.
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture. Product development and updated design work will also apply.
- Creating drawings via Solidworks and AutoCAD of equipment and products to customer specifications and requirements.
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team.
- Assisting in the development of prototypes.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree, HNC/HND Qualification or Apprenticeship Served in an Engineering / Mechanical Design field of study is essential to this role.
- Proficient with 2D and 3D Software such as Solidworks and AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience with Design Sheet Metal Applications would be advantageous but not essential.
- The role requires initiative and a confident manner as the role will involve client visits.
- Based in a commutable distance of Haddenham-Aylesbury area.
- Full UK Driving License is desirable.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £26,000+(Dependent on Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Mon to Friday 09:00am-17:00pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy