Our client, a leading independent consultancy of Chartered Building Consultants and Chartered Surveyors, now require a Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor due to retirement in their Head Office near Romford. Our client provide Construction Consultancy services at various levels, and specialise in Building Surveying, Project Management & Lead Consultancy, Quantity Surveying & Cost Consultancy as well Employer's Agent services.
Our client are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is a Member of the RICS and has at least 5 years' post-qualification experience in a similar role. As well as being qualified in Quantity Surveying, it is essential that the successful Quantity Surveyor has experience working in Project Management, Employer's Agent and Contract Administrator roles on a range of projects ranging in complexity and size.
Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- The Quantity Surveyor and Project Management duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing Tender Documentation
- Preparing Contract Documents
- Measurement and 'Taking Off'
- Cost Planning and Pre-Tender Estimates
- Feasibility / Financial Appraisals
- Pre and Post Contract Project Management
- Employer's Agent / Contract Administrator duties
- Pre-contract QS duties including Final Account preparation and Cost Forecasting and reporting
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role (post-qualification)
- Member of the RICS
- Quantity Surveying and Project Management experience
- Excellent understanding of JCT DB, JCT IC forms of contract
- Full, clean UK driving license with own car and business-use insurance essential
- Proficient at using Microsoft Project, as well as CAD Measure and BCIS online
- Advanced or Intermediate Skills with Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & Outlook
Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary (DOE)
- Business expenses paid
- Annual RICS subscription paid
- Statutory pension scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.