Our client, a cost and project consultancy with offices in Kent & London, now require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Due to winning two new projects and the nature of the work involved, our client are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with at least 5 years' experience working for a contractor as a QS. In terms of qualifications, a degree or equivalent qualification would be beneficial but a solid work history is paramount.
Our client are looking for a candidate who is easily accessible to London and is happy to use public transport to access both sites (all travel expenses to the sites will be paid by our client). The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based on-site and will be travelling between two residential development sites in London.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Working across two residential projects in London
- Working for a consultancy but will be site-based rather than office-based
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Ideally has 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Open to candidates from QS to Senior QS level
- RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying desirable, but not essential
- Proven track record of delivering results in a similar role
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary (DOE)
- Travel card / travel reimbursement
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop / Phone
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.