Our client, an award-winning firm of chartered building surveyors, now seek a Building Surveyor to join their growing team in Hove. Due to continued success, or client are looking to grow the team by appointing a Building Surveyor and are keen to get someone on board within the coming months. This position requires the successful Building Surveyor to have experience working in the residential sector and it is desirable that the Building Surveyor is chartered or close to completing their APC.
The day-to-day work of the successful Building Surveyor would involve carrying out Dilapidations and Building Surveys and would also undertake all associated duties including Party Wall Work, Contract Administration, Defect Analysis and Statutory Approvals.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Contract- Permanent
- Location- Hove
- Reason for position- Continued company growth
- Qualification level- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Primary area of work- Residential sector
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS status highly desirable
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of residential experience with leasehold properties
- Experience of Professional Services, in particular Dilapidations
- Building Surveyor with Residential Building Surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Potential to progress to Director level
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Flexible working available
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.