Our client are now seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their growing team in Colchester. Our client have been in the business for several years, with them recently celebrating their 30th anniversary. Due to a growing workload, our client have the vision of opening several offices and increase their UK coverage and are therefore seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to support with this. As a company they cover Building Surveying, Valuation Services, Property & Asset Management and Commercial Agency.
The day to day work of the successful Chartered Building Surveyor will be client faced and will involve a full range of property related matters including building services on residential and commercial properties, project management, pre-acquisition surveys, schedules of condition, historic buildings including old timber framework and insurance cost assessment part walls.
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Undertaking a range of traditional building surveying services, including:
- Building Surveys
- Project Management
- Party Wall work
- Listed Buildings and Conservation
- Insurance Reinstatement Costs
- Schedules of Conditions
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS status
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience in a similar role
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary DOE
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising 1 day per year of service to 25 days cap
- Workplace pension
- Bonus scheme
- Car Allowance
- Mobile phone
- Commercial mileage
- Progression possibilities
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.