Our client is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy and work from their Kent office. Due to continued success, our client are looking to grow the team by appointing a Building Surveyor and are keen to get someone on board as soon as possible. Our client are a small and friendly construction and property consultancy with around 90 employees working for them and the successful Building Surveyor would be joining a team of 6.
It is envisaged that the successful Building Surveyor will be fully qualified and accredited as Members of the RICS or working towards their Chartership and will therefore be able to carry out all types of building surveying work, including having extensive experience within the Public Sector.
Chartered Building Surveyor Overview
- Working on projects within the Public Sector of various values
- Complete project work and Professional Building Surveying
- Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Advise on schemes and projects and determine requirement
- Organise documents for tender
- Instruct on construction design and management regulations
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- MRICS status highly desirable
- RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying
- Has experience working for a multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Experience within the Public Sector
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Wellbeing package
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
- Working hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday- Friday with some flexible hours
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.