Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy now required an Associate Building Surveyor to join their team in London. Our client provide a wide range of services across the major sectors in the industry including commercial, residential and community. This role requires a Building Surveyor to have commercial buildings experience and knowledge of services including building surveys/ technical due diligence (TDD), neighbourly matters, dilapidations, all aspects of building pathology and planned maintenance reports.
Due to the nature of the work and our client's standing in the local market, it is essential that the successful Associate Building Surveyor is Chartered (MRICS/ FRICS) and has proven background of working in a building suverying practice carrying out building surveys, property maintenance schedules, schedules of condition and dilapidations and Party Wall work.
Associate Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Carrying out building surveys and property maintenance
- Completing schedules of conditions and dilapidations
- Party Wall work
- Liaising with the Building Surveying team
Associate Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Chartership highly beneficial
- Experienced within the Commercial Sector
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills
- Full UK Driving License
Associate Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.