We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a leading consultancy specialising in Right of Light, Party Wall and Building Surveying, based in Central London. Reporting to the Director, the successful Building Surveyor would be working on a range of small to medium sized residential and commercial PPM projects. This position would involve carrying out defect diagnosis investigations, contract administration, licenses for alterations, specifications, insurance reinstatement valuations and dilapidations claims.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a growing Consultancy based in Central London that can offer genuine career progression opportunities. For this particular role, they are offering an extremely competitive package including a generous salary that will be DOE and they also offer other benefits such as RICS subscription fees paid for by the company and interest free travel loans. Other package benefits will be discussed at interview stage.
Rights Of Light Surveyor Position Overview
- Undertaking a range of traditional building surveying services, including:
- Contract Administration
- Party Wall and Neighbourly matters
- CAT A Fit out works
- Project Management
- Defect Diagnosis Investigations
- Licenses for Alterations
- Insurance Reinstatement Valuations
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Rights Of Light Surveyor Position Requirements
- MRICS status or similar professional accreditation
- Relevant Degree
- Good understanding of a good range of building types and their construction
- Experienced in Contract Administration of Minor and Intermediate forms of JCT Contracts
- Excellent report writing and communication skills with contractors, occupiers and clients
- Experienced with the preparation of schedules of dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of the landlord or tenant
- Good organisation skills
Rights Of Light Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Season ticket loan & mileage allowance
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Phone & Laptop
- Working hours: 9:15am - 5:15pm with flexible working
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.