A Tax Advisory Manager is required for an established Accountancy Practice with offices in Central London and Essex. The Successful Tax Advisory Manager will be CTA or ACCA/ACA qualified with strong tax advisory experienced. The Tax Advisory Manager role will include advice on various areas of tax and will therefore require an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
Tax Advisory Manager Position Overview
- Provide advice to clients on Personal, Inheritance, Offshore and Corporation Tax as well as VAT
- Meet with new clients and agree terms of business and understand their needs
- Conduct meetings with HMRC and clients independently
- Develop bespoke tax planning strategies for clients
- Asset clients with tax investigation matters
Tax Advisory Manager Position Requirements
- ACA / ACCA or CTA qualified is essential
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with tax investigations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good experience developing tax planning strategies for clients
Tax Advisory Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Holiday increases with seniority
- Opportunity to buy company shares
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.