Payroll Administrator / Payroll Admin required for our client are a well-established independent accountancy practice based in the Barnet area. Experience of Sage and/or Xero is prefered and it is essential that the candidate has proven payroll administration experience as this will be the main part of the role.
The Payroll Administrator will be joining a small, relaxed and professional practice. The role will be focused on providing payroll support however will also cover other general accounting and bookeeping duties such as managing ledgers, dealing with invoices queries etc. Sage experience is desirable.
Payroll Administrator Position Overview
- Ensure the effective running of Payroll in the practice.
- Process client payrolls.
- Complete new starter and leaver checklists.
- General accounting and bookkeeping requirements.
- Build relationships with clients through excellent customer service.
Payroll Administrator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within Payroll.
- Experience using Sage / Xero accounts packages is preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team (9 people in office).
- Effectively communicate with high profile clients; being responsible for their Payroll/Auto Enrolment affairs successfully and discretely.
- Within a commutable distance to the Barnet area.
Payroll Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary: £28K - £35K per annum (dependant on experience).
- 25 Days + BH
- Pension scheme (NEST)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working Hours 0900-1730 (Mon-Fri)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.